China EJV Registrationis also called China EJV formation, China EJV setup, China EJV
incorporation and China EJV establishment.
Sino-Foreign Equity Joint Venture (EJV) is also called equity joint
venture. Although the demands from overseas investors for creation
of enterprises with foreign investment in the form of joint
ventures are diminishing, some special industries are still relying
on this mode of joint venture incorporation.
China EJV Registration-Forms of Investment and Terms
Fully paid at one time: All parties to the joint venture shall pay
up the capital within 6 months from the date of acquiring the
By installments: All parties to the joint venture shall pay 15% of
their respective subscription in the first installment within 3
months from the business license being granted, and pay up the
remainder within the period as required; otherwise, it shall be
deemed to be automatically winding up
China EJV Registration-Ratio of Investments
The Law on Enterprises with Foreign Investment requires the foreign
investor to contribute not less than 25% of the registered capital
of the joint venture, but without a top limit.
China EJV Registration-Required documents for China EJV
1. Business registration documents of all parties to the joint
2. The foreign partner's bank reference letter;
3. Real estate rights certificate or office lease contract;
4. The curriculum vitae and ID card of the legal representative;
5. The ID cards of individual shareholders and directors;
6. The feasibility study report of the proposed incorporation;
7. The contract and articles of association of the joint venture.
China EJV Registration-Advantages for EJV
1. Shared resources and complementation of advantages, given full
play of the network and the famous brand already established by the
Chinese enterprise, as well as smooth entry into the Chinese
2. Joint venture enables the foreign investor to utilize the
geographic advantage of the Chinese enterprise for reasonable and
lawful reduction of various fiscal charges and large reduction of
3. Entitled to foreign investor preferences.
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact us anytime,
anywhere by simply visiting website www.ono-bbb.net, or calling
China hotline at 86-021-31397141, 86-